My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Anti-V Day


So, I am not a fan of Valentine's Day. Regardless of whether I'm in or out of love and/or lust or in our out of a relationship (in one now, thanks). It's a pretty lame holiday, you never get the day off from work, and it sets out to make normal, happy, single people feel like lepers. But, gotta enjoy the chocolate coated carmel heart that a coworker left on my desk. That's always a good thing. :)

By the way, winter came back and it was glorious and magical and finally we had a huge snowstorm (honestly, I thought it was a little weak - a three footer would have really done the trick) that brought back a little of what winter is supposed to be about. So now keeping warm with my yummylicious scarf and space heater by my desk which just blows the hot air at me and keeps me oh so comfy warm.


I haven't had much to say lately. Nor have I been able to do anything creative. I hate these little periods. BORING is the major word of the day/week. Yuck.


BUT last week we took a fun old trip to North Carolina and Virginia and Tennessee and Georgia and South Carolina and it was a good, relaxing, fun time and we checked out Asheville (which we both dig) and here are some more pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kyradk/

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I always want to be anti V day because I hate how commercialized it is (easter included), but admittedly I am a sucker (have been since kindergarten) for the cards, the candy, and oh the flowers! I am glad to know there is someone out there with their head on straight!

* and what a delightful scarf! glad you trip went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter