My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Climbing

Had a great trip - Asheville, NC and other areas in the mountains, then down to Savannah, GA... More later, but saw this wonderful quote and thought I'd share it.

After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for a moment, for with freedom comes responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not yet ended.
-Nelson Mandela

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

oh k.. that's an AWESOME quote!!! beautiful.. and Gosh.. SO true. thanks for sharing that.. I can't WAIT to hear about your trip.. see pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter