My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Frida Kahlo wonderfulness


I've been flipping through and skimming, but plan on immersing myself in shortly, The Diary of Frida Kahlo, An Intimate Portrait". It has text followed by pages and pages from her journal. The translations of each page are found at the back of the book. There are such amazing words and thoughts and sketches in her journals. There was so much pain in her life but also so much passion and love and inspiration. I'll have more to say after I read more.

Above is "Yo soy la desintegración", or I am the disintegration. One of my favorites in the book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter