My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dream whispers from the Giant

You dreamed you were God
and awoke alone and cold.
Large giant of perception
with fingers of fire
Striking down the weak
around him. Fierce energy.
Your voice must have washed
through his empty intestines
as he became you
In dreams
and in waking life
as you walk tall and speak sure.
God in your gaze and in the
notes and waves that swirl
from your tongue
Wrapping around everything
within and without reach.
Whose god was it that I heard
whisper prophetic truths to me
in the night?
Was it you, love?
I fall back into dreamland
with one eye open and no dreams.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Very nice.

*

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Herman said...

wow, I'm glad alan told me to come look. that was wonderfully written

great flow and imagry

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Kyra said...

Thanks west-coasters. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter