My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Who knew...

...glass could be so amazing...

This is glass. It's a piece by Dale Chihuly.

Go check out his site - it's very large - there's a ton to look at. There are even videos to watch him in the process...doing some amazing things and all with glass. I'm blown away (no pun intended ;) )Wow! This is just amazing stuff. As you explore his site, you'll understand why I'm so amazed. Check it: http://www.chihuly.com/chihuly.html

4 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Blogger Wontar said...

I think I'll join you in your amazement. These are absolutely breathtaking!

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Stargazer said...

I agree. They are stunning.

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeez....absolutely amazing...!! So beautiful.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

There is a piece by him in some hotel in Las Vegas. It covers the whole ceiling of the lobby. I think I strained my neck from staring at it for so long. It's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter