My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Jasmine in the afternoon


Late afternoon is lazily floating around me.

The light is flickering in and out of clouds and I can almost feel the darkness lingering in slowly.

As the sky begins to grow dim my body appeals for rest.

I notice my shoulders - too stiff to move my arms and my neck drowsy and unbending.

My mind on the verge of collapse rallies with my body and we sit in silence together.

Body and mind in tacit peace.

The dull hum of the building around me feeds the moment.

Lifting the warm ceramic to my lips, I pause, letting the jasmine infuse my senses; a hot, sweet spiciness that I can almost glimpse with my eyes; delicate pearly whisps suspended before me.

My nostrils caress the spices that dance barefoot as they slowly enter, embracing the aroma.

Sipping the liquid and feeling the colorful flavor, time no longer matters.

Hot luscious softness permeates my belly and my throat.

Closing my eyes ever so gently all there is is this moment.


2 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Marit Cooper said...

Now is all there is :-)

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love jasmine tea!! nice sketches!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter