My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stuck and burnt

To create one's world in any of the arts takes courage.
~Georgia O'Keeffe


I'm stuck. I have no ideas...can't write, can't create, can't even think straight. I hate this. I know it will pass, but when? I have so many projects to work on and my ideas are crashing before they even fully form in my mind. Very frustrating. I am not taking it out in the best ways either... Ugh. I hope that getting through this week and getting all of my stuff together and priming my wood (for one project) will get the juices flowing. But I guess I need to not hope, need to just let go of the expectations and see what comes out. I may need to force myself to write for a day or two so that I can at least get something out! Whew. Exhausting.

3 things that make you happy:
creating something
great conversations that spark my soul and mind and heart
feeling at peace

2 things you looking forward to today:
beading with Allison
Reading in bed

2 long term things you looking forward to:
feeling at peace
finding my voice creatively

1 person you are going to appreciate:
Dave, for his many efforts at making things easy for me and for helping me out and for being patient and putting up with me

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger miss terri said...

are you into doing nano too? good luck with that.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Marit Cooper said...

I find that I feel the most frustrated just before a great burst of inspiration... so keep your notepad ready 'cause it sounds to me like you're building up to a big one :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter