My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday loves Friday

So...my "Just for today" calendar says:
"I won't yell or swear or even mutter under my breath at other drivers"....

Hmmm. Well, this will be tough considering the fact that...
  1. I'm driving on the New Jersey Turnpike tonight
  2. I'm driving in NJ
  3. I'm driving in Bergen County, NJ
  4. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night - IF that
  5. I feel like poo
  6. I have PMS that's not quite raging but it may be there soon
  7. Did I mention I'm tired and I live in NJ?
But....there's a great chance that this weekend will be one of the most beautiful of the year. Sunny skies, cool autumn breezes, beautiful leaves, crisp breaths.
So that is what I'll think about. Even today was absolutely gorgeous so I'll try to breathe in today when some scumbag cuts me off. :)
I really have to stop using that word but it makes me chuckle everytime I do.

I'm scanning something at 1200 dpi and it's taking forever.... and green tea with madarine orange rocks my world!

I am babbly. I am done.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, scumbag makes me chuckle, and I often find it an effective description of certain folks when you can't get vulgar. As for you, You don't sound too satisfied with NJ. Just to comfort you i have been absolutely terrified more then once on this trip down here because of traffic. We were pulling a trailor and Kansas City wasn't fun, I can' wait until NJ, I remember how mellow the traffic is there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter