My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Moments pass

After a futile and nasty argument (on email to top it all off!) about the Holidays and after jumping to conclusions and pulling out the claws, I feel upset and defeated.
Funny though, I happened to glance over at my Just for Today calendar right after sending off the last email of truce which I know is too late at this point....and this is what it said:

"I will concentrate on what's at hand."

Funny how often that little calendar says the perfect thing and how often I look at it at the perfect moment.

Started off the morning in the moment and enjoying everything. Walking down the hall at work, I was just enjoying my body and the movement and the smell of my tea lingering up toward my nose as I walked...completely in the moment. I'll try to get back there now. Wait, there is no try. I'm there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter