My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Change

Still so many thoughts and not enough focus.

This feeling needs to pass.

So glad it’s a short week, though everything feels weird.

I feel different, but achingly the same.

I think a change is about to happen; something big.

It’s probably going to hurt like hell and feel wonderful and heighten my awareness - open up my eyes. I’m sure fear will get in the way a bit so I’ll have to gently push it to the side.

But maybe I take it all away when I speak or write the words. Who knows?

The cold air this morning shocked me into my shell and it feels tough to leave now.

So cold outside and in it feels the same but different.

The pit is filling in but I’m not sure with what.

Tomorrow it will be that temporary filling of food and wine and conversation. Maybe some of those will be the real filling. The real thing. Though how do we know what’s real? So many things seems so different now… things change without our noticing and then it seems impossible to have it back the way it was, though I think that’s how life is supposed to happen. Change is good I know. It’s the fear that makes us fight it. We can’t get it back because it shouldn’t be that way usually.

I need to draw and write and paint. But nothing good is showing up on my paper and wood and cloth.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
- Bertrand Russell

1 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Blogger Marit Cooper said...

How are you getting on with The Artists Way? "God,I take care of quantity, you take care of quality." I think that attitude is so liberating! Cameron says "God gave us the gift of creativity, using it is our way of saying thank you." It's the critic in our left side of the brain that gets in the way. The right side of the brain doesn't judge, it just rejoyces in the act of creating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter