My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanks

To whoever may be reading... what are you thankful for right now?

I guess I need to answer if I'm asking...
Sunny skies
A fun and funny family, despite all of our faults
Love in my life
My friends who I don't see nearly enough of
The great animals in my life
Artists who inspire me (just a few off the top of my head are here and here and here and here and a bunch here)
Finding a little speck of creative success this year and, therefore, my creativity
Finding a place that I want to join and be part of
Good books, even if I never finish them
The basics that a lot of people don't have (food, shelter, and beyond)
The gloaming light that falls down on one of those perfect evenings right before darkness moves in completely

Great quote:
Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfful to seek other than itself.
- Kahlil Gibran

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

Beautiful post k! Really... Happy Gobble Gobble!!!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger miss terri said...

i'm thankful for my family and my friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter