My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

John Lennon remembered

Brian Hamill photo


Today is the 25th anniversary of the day that John Lennon was shot and killed.... I was too young to remember where I was or what I was doing when this news got out, but I'll have to ask my parents their story because I'm sure it was upsetting news for them...As it is now and each year. As for me, I still love his music and the music of the Beatles who will always be my favorite band.

Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Writen by: John Lennon

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Anum Food Trading said...

yeah..its been ages..i always love beatles as well..i love your blog..not the template..but da writing..so neat and good arrangement..go gal!

p/s: do visit mine..i used mix languange there..but there`s always an english post..:D do u interested to make money on internet? as liltle as 6 dollar?i can teach u how..easy as a child play..chill:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter