My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Photo Booths Rock

So I just found these photo booth photos in my drawer. I think they’re from mine and Kerilyn’s (what is the grammatically correct way to say that???) trip to California. Santa Cruz, I believe.

So I’m on the hunt for photo booths. I want to start hitting them – you know, in all that free time that I don’t have! J

But, when there’s time, perhaps a boy I know would like to join me. Cape May? A fun drive anyway! Take a walk on the cold beach, watch the waves, get our photos and we’re outta’ there!

Here’s a list of places and check out this cool site.


2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger Eliza said...

"I think they're from Kerilyn's & my trip to California." My mother is an english major & my sister & I grew up with her hounding proper grammer. In tough sentences like the one above, my mom often suggests just rephrasing the whole thing: "I think they are from the trip that Kerilyn & I took to California."
:P

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kyra said...

:) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter