My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

This lump

This lump in my throat is getting worse
and the tension won't seem to go away.

I feel it in my chest and my throat and my head
and I know it's not good for me.

Ugh. Stress.
Sometimes it's so hard to identify the actual reason for it.
What's the rational and what's the irrational part of this?

Maybe lunch and sun will help the feeling.
Talking doesn't help...makes it worse I think.

Rambling thoughts for today...

2 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Marit Cooper said...

I experienced something weird yesterday. On the bus going in to town I distincly felt, just for a brief moment... the absence of guilt. It was like when you've had a pain for a long time and you get so used to it that you almost only notice it when it's not there anymore. The absence of worry, the absence of guilt... Aaaahhhh. Take a deep breath. Remember how it feels? That's what it's supposed to feel like, most of the time :-)

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u doin ok w/ your lump of stress...for the past 2 years i've had a lump of stress and worry right behind my ear, like a gun barrel that i can't quite see...perhaps u could address the difference between the two as: rational are things to worry about which will affect or limit your freedom (lifestyle, expression, creativity, or emotional and spiritual development) and irrational are the ones which might be annoying or painful or uncomfortable or make u wanna slapdashitout someone, but ultimately should not be allocated a useful percentage of your daily energy...when i can't turn my brain off w/ worrying about things i cant control, i utilize a technique from AA and ask a higher power (in my case the Lord, thats my peoples) to help me to turn the things i can't control over to him...and it works, at least 4 me...
marit--the absence of guilt and worry...WOW...imagine that...know i couldn't...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter