My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Ain't nothing but a blog thang, baby

RELATIONSHIP STATUS…
[single or taken] Taken and in love
[Shoe size] 6
[Parents still together] Biological, no, but stepdad dad and mom yes!
[Siblings] Two brothers and one sister, all younger
[Pets] Two (well, pretty much three) dogs and two cats

FAVORITES…
[Colors] Black & burgundy
[Number] 7
[Animal] Dogs and monkeys
[Drink] Cappuccinos and red wine (not too healthy, huh?)
[Book] Celestine Prophecy by Redfield and Spilling Open by Sabrina Ward Harrison
[Flower] wild flowers & tulips

DO YOU…

[Color your hair?] Of course, darling.
[Twirl your hair?] Yes, when I’m really bored or procrastinating
[Have tattoos?] Not yet
[Have Piercings?] Bunch of ear piercings and nose
[Cheat on tests/homework?] A few times, but I didn’t inhale okay?
[Like roller coasters?] Yes, especially old rickety wooden ones
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Yes! New place with Dave and our studios and our own space
[Like cleaning?] Only when I’m procrastinating
[Write in cursive or printed] A mix but mainly printed
[Own a cell phone?] Yes, unfortunately.
[Ever get off the damn computer] Not often enough, but yes

HAVE YOU EVER…
[Been in a fist fight?] As in physical fight, nope.
[Considered a life of crime?] Yes, I’ve considered it…
[Considered being a hooker?] No but strippers on the other hand, they make a bunch of dinero.
[Lied to someone?] Yes, but not a habit of mine.
[Been in love?] Yes!
[Made out with JUST a friend?] Yes, usually a stupid move.
[Been in lust?] Of course
[Used someone?] Yes, when I was younger, for stupid things
[Been used?] Yes.
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] I think I used to do that to boys on the block when I was little if they teased me or my brother
[Stolen anything?] Yes, a belt and I felt horrible. Also a pack of gum or candy that my mom made me return to the store and the guy yelled at me! I was very little.
[Held a gun?] No way and don’t want to. Well, used to hold some waterguns though…

CURRENTS…
[Current clothing] Green cords, a black v-neck, clogs and a fuzzy scarf
[Current mood] antsy
[Current taste] not really sure what this means
[What you currently smell like] vanilla oil from body shop
[Current hair] long and pulled back with a clip
[Thing I ought to be doing] working
[Current cd in stereo] Beck
[Last book you read] Finished? Hmm. Not finishing many lately but am now reading Tales of a Female Nomad
[Last movie you saw] 2046 but didn’t finish it yet (it’s visually quite seductive and sexy by the way)
[Last thing you ate] coffee roll
[Last person you talked to on the phone] My mom I think (or my sister)

DO YOU…
[Believe there is life on other planets?] yes
[Remember your first love?] yes
[Read the newspaper?] Yes
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] Hmm. No, I don’t think so.
[Believe in miracles?] Yes, my own definition of one.
[Do well in school?] Usually.
[Wear hats] Sometimes.
[Hate yourself?] No, but I do have some issues.
[Have an obsession?] cheese and books (but I don’t finish reading them lately!) and surfing the net.
[Collect anything?] old cameras though I only have a few.
[Have a best friend?] Yes.
[Close friends?] Yes.
[Like your handwriting?] No, it’s ucky.
[Care about looks] Yes, to an extent.
[First crush] First? I think it was a boy in first grade when we lived in Ohio, but I don’t remember his name.
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] Not sure about that.
[Do you believe in “the one?”] Don’t believe in only one because that would make everyone’s chances pretty poor.
[Are you a tease?] Only when I feel like it.
[Too shy to make the first move?] Depends on my mood

ARE YOU A…
[Daydreamer] Of course!
[Bitch/Asshole] Asshole, no, but I can definitely be a bitch.
[Sarcastic] Yes, too many people don’t get it which is somewhat annoying at time.
[Shy] Yes, but then, no….
[Talkative] Sometimes yes sometimes no.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I love these things - you find out such interesting things about people! I have a younger sister and two younger brothers as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter