My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Four...

One of those blog things....

:)

Four jobs I've had:
Woolworth’s cashier
Sales director of computer power supplies & towers
Hostess at Holiday Inn
Waitress

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
My Girl
The Shining
When a Man Loves a Woman
Beetlejuice & Spaceballs (tied)

Four Places I've Lived:
Montana
Ohio
New York
Urbino, Italy (for six glorious weeks)

Four TV shows I love:
Lost
ER
Sex & the City
Six Feet Under

Four places I've vacationed:
Dry Tortugas (off Key West, Fl.)
Montana
Asheville and surrounding N. Carolina areas (this past week)
Outer Banks, NC

Four of my favorite dishes:
Fresh mozzarella, tomato, and basil
Chicken francaise
Penne (or gnocchi) with vodka sauce
Cheese eggs

Four sites I visit daily:
Keri Smith
Superhero
Kerilyn’s high/lows
NY Times

Four places I would rather be right now:
Lying under a palm tree anywhere tropical
Backpacking in Europe
Exploring in India
Moving into our new house (that we don’t yet have) in a still undisclosed (because undecided) location

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cook "fours" Kyra! I have to agree on When a Man Loves a Woman...and ER...still love that show!

Sorry you guys couldn't stop by, hopefully we'll see you in March when we're up in NJ.

Can't wait to hear about your trip and what you discovered :)

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant cool ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter