My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Revelations

Sometimes revelations can be the most amazing thing. That "ah-ha" moment that leads you out of something, whether it be your situation or your thoughts or your environment. Other times... they knock you over, like having a brick thrown at your stomach and you can't catch your breath and your heart is beating so hard that you think people may be able to see it. I had one of those this morning. Not the best way to start the morning. It's like I realized that so many things that I thought were real and honest may not be. And even I, who analyze and pick apart, don't always notice.

3 things that make me happy:
- Moments of complete peace and calm and the feeling that everything will work out
- Creating something that I love
- Feeling loved and wanted

2 things I look forward to today:
- Finishing the book that I'm reading
- Letting go

2 long term things I look forward to:
- A new bright and cozy space in a new state in a new house with a new outlook
- Letting go

1 person I am going to appreciate:
- Myself

3 things 2 things

On another note, I dig Wil Wheaton's blog: http://www.wilwheaton.net/
His writing style is real and sarcastic and up front. Nice, nice. I like.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Alan said...

You are most surely One Of Us!

3things2things

:)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Herman said...

we do need to invite her to join our blog group don't we :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter