My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Traffic World

"The breeze from the trees made me feel alive," he said almost dreamily. He had spent the summer alone in the cold mountains with the bears and was longing to be back in that world. "I would sit on a rock for hours as the animals came and went, deciding whether or not they would accept me into their universe. They usually let me in," he sighed.

"I open my windows when I'm stuck in traffic so I can feel closer to people," she replied. "It makes me feel comforted."

He wondered if there was a similarity to their desires and continued eating his soup.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

I have been catching your blog lately. Me Likes. I have caught myself smiling.

Peace-

*Blogstar

www.chadjarnagin.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter