My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Resolution

From my Just for today calendar - August 23rd (I want to make my own of these by the way...better really start collecting my thoughts I suppose):

I will make a concrete step toward resolving a situation I've been uncomfortable with.

Hmmm. That's usually a good idea, huh? I'll have to think about it.

Little situation right now - arguing and ignoring because of a snooze button disagreement. Jeez. People are weird and so goofy and bizarre at times and yes, I am including myself in this. (Goofy and bizarre are under thesaurus listing for ridiculous - I like them better than ridiculous - sound a little more quirky and nice)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter