My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Random Dinero


Found the new nickel in my pile of change. At first I thought it was a foreign coin and got all excited like a big dork. But, just a nickel. I don't know if I dig the new design. Something isn't working for me. I like the whole ocean thing, but overall.... I don't know.

I guess in the big picture though, my liking or disliking the design of the new US nickel isn't really all that important. Ha. :)

3 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the new nickel is designed pretty well -- simple yet attractive.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger miss terri said...

money is money, and relatively useless except in matters of persuasion with particular persons(ie, the store clerks at walmart. it does take some persuasion to convince them to allow you to take that cd you found on the shelf out the door and to your car).

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Eliza said...

I really like hte ocean scene, but think the cheesy quote takes away from it.

The money matter of persuasion could possibly be solved by avoiding Walmart (& there's also a few hundred much more important reasons to avoid Walmart)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter