My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Circadian Creation: Puff

So, a boy and I have (okay, fine, the boy) started (he came up with the brilliant idea, actually) a daily creation based on a topic that we choose alternately. I'm looking forward to this forced yet fun creative outlet. Stess free, any media, any amount of time, just taking that time out each day to use that creative part of us without deadlines or projects or lofty goals. I just love the idea!

So, first day....I choked and didn't even do one. BUT I did have a few good excuses. Busy at work (so no time there), car got towed (= drained and not the best of moods), and excruciatingly tired. Excuses suck but it's a day late but done...PUFF

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Allison said...

oh how i love this! it is beautiful, magical, so perfect! i was just composing a post about how i feel like i need more creativity, more inspirations . . . thanks for inspiring me yet again!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the Puff! Thats really cool. Hey now don't forget about the header. I am in desperate need of help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter