My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

At the moment...

I am missing vacation and the west and less stress
I don't want to go to work anymore
I am anxious and nervous about "selling" my "art"
I am procrastinating
I am really not digging liars
I feel stressed out now that vacation is over
I am confused and searching
I am questioning my purpose and my place
I am enjoying the last 2 days of summer
I am feeling the cool summer breeze
I am unable to sleep
I feel vulnerable
I am craving a lazy day of affection and reflection and connection
I am post-vacation, end-of-summer sad

5 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Brody said...

Try and remember that thirty is young
And don't forget that dreaming is fun
Sadly enough, I told a lie today, but the cause was just, in some sort of way
And just so you know, vacation lasts forever, here in the West, and this week there's nice weather
On the other side of things I have to travel to pay bills
But today on that trip I will drive through the hills
Winter is coming soon, a dentist appointment approaching
I feel rushed, and am having trouble copeing
I am pre-snowfall, missing-kyra-and-dave bummed (that you aren't in this neck of the woods all the time)

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger miss terri said...

it is very beautiful out here. i love it. then too though i've never been to the eastern states. i've only been to the midwest (IL) and that was this summer for the first time. otherwise, it's utah, potatoland, and the area really close thereof.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger miss terri said...

it is very beautiful out here. i love it. then too though i've never been to the eastern states. i've only been to the midwest (IL) and that was this summer for the first time. otherwise, it's utah, potatoland, and the area really close thereof.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

wow... kyra.. your brothers post is beautiful!! I agree.. thirty is young.. that is our mantra... thirty is young... It's come to my attention that to really make my dreams come true.. i have to listen to noone else but me... i hear everyone elses fears... concerns.. and it causes me to worry.. i need to shut off my ears.. and listen to my own direction.. so i say to you.. listen what your inner direction is saying...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

and eek.. i hope your not talking about me.. being a liar.. I won't lie... i lie sometimes... like Sam in Garden state... i don't know why.. sometimes.. 'i just lie'...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter