My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fives

Another good ol' blog list:

Five Locations I would like to run away to:

  • Tahiti
  • Somewhere in the Mediterranean
  • Space
  • My dreams
  • A house on the ocean

Five Bad Habits I have:

  • I’m always late…for everything
  • Is PMS a habit?
  • Interrupting people when they talk (I annoy myself when I do it)
  • Email obsession
  • Not putting anything away

Five things I like doing:

  • Hanging out on the porch
  • Camping
  • Immersing in creating something
  • Traveling
  • Cozying up with a certain person

Five things I hate:

  • Condescension in its many forms
  • Being misunderstood
  • Uncontrollable emotions
  • Traffic
  • Boring work

Five things I would never wear:

  • Stilettos (I hope I stick to this one)
  • A diamond bra because diamonds are bad
  • A fur coat
  • Bermuda shorts
  • A white pearl necklace

Five TV shows I like:

  • Six Feet Under
  • House
  • Lost
  • Jeopardy
  • ER

Five Favorite books (just first that come to my mind – this is tough):

  • The Stand, by Stephen King
  • Spilling Open, by Sabrina Ward Harrison
  • The Catcher in the Rye, by J.D. Salinger
  • The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint Exupéry
  • Celestine Prophecy, by James Redfield

Five Favorite movies (another tough one):

  • The Shining
  • Scream
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Dead Poets Society
  • Big Fish

Five Biggest Joys of the Moment:

  • The thought of a 3-day weekend ahead of me and a week-long vacation in 9 days!
  • Love
  • Sunny, end-of-summer day
  • Witnessing people’s generosity
  • (This last one is a secret)

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list! i also love six feet under - can't believe it's over (but i watch it on dvd so i have some more episodes to go) and i think catcher in the rye should be on every reader's top ten list - brilliant.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

Hey girl...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have posted the past few days.. Sorry I've been self absorbed.. but this is awesome!!!

Wow.. so great!!!

love you
ker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter