My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Swirling vibes

What a week. Summer is winding down and the air is getting cool. It would have such a calming effect...if there wasn't so much crazy swirling energy all around. Swirling down in the Gulf of Mexico, swirling in Iraq, swirling in all of the forgotten and ignored places around the world, swirling in my mind. Too much to even think straight. I think I should go to sleep.

And on a lucky note, on Saturday at 10:30 am I will arrive in Utah and have a week of mountain enjoyment. There will be a tinge of guilt and sadness with this trip but I am going to try to realize how lucky Dave and I are to have what we have and to be able to explore the mountains and the open sky together.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean Kyra! Enjoy your trip...give dave a hug for me.

We'll miss you at the beach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter