My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Word for the day

My daily calendar tells me to learn a new word today, so here it is:

apposite
• \AP-uh-zit\ adjective
highly pertinent or appropriate: apt

Example sentence:
"It is a lucid work, written in simple English and amply illustrated by apposite examples. . . ."

And, check out the visual thesaurus by the way because it's pretty darn cool! I used to use it quite often when brainstorming...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw a great movie last night - The Jacket with Adrien Brody and Keira Knightly. Definitely recommend it! Rent it. It's like Jacob's Ladder meets One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest meets Memento. Or something like that. Adrien Brody was brilliant as always. Get ready for a play on your mind.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger _Psycho said...

Kinda a strange tool, does that give you more ideas while brainstorming since you have "similar words" or something ? I guess im not the visual type !

Oh Keira movie ! I have to check that one =P Strangely I was talking about Keira 2-3 days ago :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter