My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Slackerdom

So, a certain someone said "I thought you were going to post every day". I guess I haven't succeeded in that department. It's the slacker procrastinator in me that I have such a love/hate relationship with.

On another note....how can we sometimes be so separated from reality and pass over the line from reality onto the side of living in a complicated, emotional, and chaotic place in our head? Oh, we go about our lives as if we are living with our feet firmly planted on the ground, but meanwhile we are creating a fantasy world in our minds filled with melodrama and doubt, pain and paranoia.

Reading: Jack London Call of the Wild
Listening to: Emer Kenny
Want to see: Lords of Dogtowm

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That world inside your head can be a simple, ordered, fantastic world that can become reality, with a little hard work. :-)
Guess who wrote this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter