My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 03, 2005

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY - Digital


I decided to take a different approach to the digital topic.
Since I'm constantly immersed in the digital world of computers and electronics, I decided to opt for defining digital as relating to digits...fingers... Ahhhh... the reality of touch.

According to several dictionaries:
Defintion 1. Of, relating to, or resembling a digit, especially a finger.
Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Ellie said...

Good interpretation - honestly, that's the root I am/was going to go.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Love the giant fingerprint bit! Original idea!

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very clever and a good interpretation. I like the fact that it's slightly unsettling.

Detlef
http://www.detlefjumpertz.com

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Alison Ashwell said...

really interesting interpretation =)

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Dynamite Soul said...

i was going to do the finger thing too, but my fingers weren't too good at self portraits. It looks awesome though.

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the execution of the concept. So was this created digitally (on a computer) or digitally (by hand)?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Kyra said...

It was created mainly digitally if I remember correctly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter