My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Sunshine

So it is a gorgeous day out. I woke up at 8:00 this morning! Yes, I was extremely tired and was in bed by about 11:30 last night. On a Friday. It's unheard of, but it sure felt good. Woke up to sun sun sun and it is nice and warm out. Quite a yummy day. Why do we try to hold on so tightly to the good things in life, which only results in altering those things? I know I'm not alone in doing this, though I envy the people who are experts at letting go. All I can do is keep striving for that I guess. So, my goal for the day - let go. I am planning on getting outside and enjoying this weather...hopefully will get out for a little hike.

The sunlight invaded my escape this morning.
I tried to ignore it all in deep REM but I welcome the invasion now.
Looking out at the green world filtered in warm light I am ready to face the challenges.
For today anyway.
Luscious day with love.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

Hey K!

I am SOOO glad that you are writing!!! Wow.. your blog is just as expressive and beautiful as I know you to be!! Keep it going.. I love you so much!
ker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter