My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Threes - Borrowed from Ker

3 names I go (or have gone) by:
Kyra, K, Kiki

3 Screen-names I've had: Kyradk, crouchingGirl, fumblingGirl

3 physical things I like about myself: My lips, my strength when I do lots of yoga and weights (which I’m lacking a bit right now but I’ll get it back), my torso

3 physical things I dislike about myself: My butt, my chin, my natural weakness that comes with being a girl

3 things I am wearing right now: lotion, my favorite shoes, an outfit I dig

3 favorite bands / musical artists: The Beatles, Alanis Morissette, Rusted Root

3 (of many) favorite songs: Let it Be (Beatles), Tear in Your Hand (Tori Amos), Summertime Rolls (Jane’s Addiction)

3 things I want in a relationship: Curiosity about each other and life (stole it from Ker), companionship (best friendness) and sharing and doing things together, trust/honesty

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: Tall, thin, nice, expressive eyes

3 of my favorite hobbies/pastimes: Camping, creating (now that I am getting better at it), reading (and watching movies too!! Sorry, it’s 4)

3 things I want to do really badly right now: Lay on a hammock in the sun and relax, read, chat; travel – adventure travel; let go

3 careers you have considered or are considering: business owner, artist, writer (which is also artist but I’m separating the visual and the written word)

3 things that scare me: being abandoned, never feeling part of things, not living my dreams

3 of my everyday essentials: lip balm, creativity (in some form – although some days it doesn’t happen L), sun

3 places you want to go on vacation: Tahiti, Spain, Belize (but that is only first 3 that come to mind – out of tons!)

3 kids' names you like: Sage, Life, Petra

3 things you want to do before you die: Jump out of an airplane (sky dive), write a book, stop searching

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I eat a lot and drink a lot

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: Umm, I am emotional and moody, I take forever to figure out what to wear, I love romance

3 celeb crushes: That’s easy – Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt (before the two of them became Angelina and Brad), Scarlet Johansen (don’t know how to spell her name)

3 emotionally stirring movies: My Girl, Steel Magnolias, Moonlight Mile


Currently....
Listening to: Liz Phair
Reading: Stephen Hawking "Brief History of Time" - tough reading! I keep falling asleep; Also still reading "Call of the Wild" by Jack London
Recommending: Love Song for Bobby Long with John Travolta and Scarlet Johansen

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Petra!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter