My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: 13 Things about my life right now



Thirteen Things about My Life Right Now
  1. I gave notice at my job and it feels great to be free...but
  2. I'm looking for a new job which is proving to be difficult
  3. I'm looking for a new job because I'm moving with the wonderful Dave to North Carolina
  4. I'm extremely stressed out about moving but I'm super excited! (We're moving into a cool house with land and a big garden and cool trees and plants all around)
  5. My brother is getting married next Saturday! Woo hoo!
  6. My camera is crappy and I really want (need) a digital SLR but I don't know when that will happen.
  7. I've been crazy moody (ugh)
  8. I've been watching many movies...to deal with my stress I presume
  9. I need a vacation - a real one - with tropical drinks and a beach and relaxation and fun
  10. I've totally been a slacker when it comes to yoga lately (which doesn't help the ol' mood)
  11. I need a girls day
  12. I need a romantic weekend
  13. Change is happening and it's good good good (even though I'm, um, emotional and irrational and all that fun stuff)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Tracie Nall said...

I'm impressed....moving, changing jobs--things that are stressful, but you seem to be handling well.

Take some time for yourself-have that girls night!

My TT is up!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Urban Daddy said...

Good luck with the move. Enjoyed your T13. Lots going on with you, huh? Hope you find that job in wonderful Carolina.

Enjoy the wedding.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job search and the move. I'm in NC and it's a wonderful place to live. This is a lovely list. Mine is up. Take-Care...

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good with luck with your move and the job hunt! Movies always help when your stressed! Great TT!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Raggedy said...

Great list..
Congratulations on your NC move.
We could all use a vacation..
My TT is up

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

wow, brave and sounds like a good move. hope it all works out and anytime you can get a place where you can garden, utopia! good luck!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Change is inevitable, but moving from a comfortable place to a place of new things and people is never easy! Hope this change goes well for you.

My TT is up at http://www.minthegap.com/?p=565

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Eliza said...

Where are you & Dave moving to in North Carolina? I have never been, but hope to, as I have family there. My great-grandparents' house still stands in the small farming town of Woodleaf (& it's still owned by my family). I hope to go someday with my mom & hear stories about her summers there.

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to see you go sista,
but I am also so proud of you
too for finaly leaving NJ!!!!!!!
I will miss you very much,

Love your brother,
Logan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter