My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Beth Orton love

I'm on another Beth Orton kick. I heard her live on Sirius Disorder yesterday and her voice just blew me away on the few songs she sang in the studio. Especially Shopping Trolley from her latest album. So Beth is on repeat on my computer. I think I'll just listen to her all day.

From Shopping Trolley...

Words are but dust of stars
When they collide
I get lost in the sparks
Explode into the dark
And move like light on the sea

I think i’m gonna cry
But i’m gonna laugh about it
All in time
I know i’m gonna cry
But i’m gonna laugh about it
All in time, all in time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter