My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

On a Dave-free day...

...I indulge in peanut butter cups and walnuts. Yes, the man is allergic to nuts. And beans! But it's okay because turkey chili is almost as good as the stuff with beans. I'll give up the nuts to see him everyday though. ;)

**************************************
We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.

~Edward R. Murrow

Spring is definitely on it’s way. I can feel it and smell it and almost taste it. It was chilly this morning but it felt as if there were this underlying warmth coming from the incoming spring.

I am bored. I hate this feeling of boredom that permeates everything. Maybe if I could create something good I wouldn’t feel as bored, but I just feel blocked and bored. I have tons of work to do in terms of work work (whole other story contributing to my lack of enjoyment and thus this overwhelming boredom that is permeating my being at the moment) and some of it is actually somewhat creative but I am still bored.

I need a change. Soy aburrido. (thanks, Ker)

Dave and I are going on a whirlwind museum/gallery tour on Saturday. You would think that we live far outside of the city based on the way we are cramming it all in (in actuality it’s about a 15 minute drive). We are checking out the Darwin exhibit at the Museum of Natural History (looks awesome and I’m hoping to check out the Butterfly Conservatory as well if we have time), Munch exhibit at MoMA (can’t wait to see his stuff!!!), and Jeff Soto exhibit (which also looks really awesome!).

Now back to being stuck on yesterday's and today's Circadian Creations....Hmmm. Subjugation....Pleasure....

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Allison said...

three cheers for spring, museums, and climbing out of boredom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter