My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thoughts as spring crawls to meet us

...pieces...



Time is going by so quickly. It’s like some weird, rapid time warp, but the stuff isn’t happening. I mean, the real stuff, the important stuff. I feel like it’s all just slipping out of my reach, through my fingertips. I shouldn’t hold on anyway, but I’m trying to reach and it never seems to come close enough. Quite frustrating to say the least. I suppose I need to find a new way to look at the situation(s).

So, can the politicians of this country destroy our freedoms and dig us deeper into the hole than they already have? Everytime we think it’s not possible, they do. Cheney and his rant about Iran. Why can’t we mind our own business? Why? Why are we going to "impose meaningful consequences" on Iran? Why can we have tons of nuclear weaponS but feel the need to jump into battle with any country who we don’t think should have them? By “we” I definitely don’t mean all of us, just “we” as the unfortunate collective of this nation of people. The “we” that we have sadly become. Bright outlook is that it looks like someone may actually really honestly try to impeach the idiot in office. Would be so lovely. Yes, sure, his cronies are all in place, but wouldn’t it still by so satisfying?

I’m done with that rant. I don’t even know enough about politics to get into the areas that I would like to get into, but it’s just upsetting and annoying and angering what our so-called “elected” politicians continue to get us into.

*****************************************
Well, took a break and went to lunch. It is gorgeous outside today. I can feel spring creeping in, luckily not too slowly. The sun made the car warm and cozy on the inside and I could almost convince myself that it was May once I sat behind the wheel. I can’t wait for spring to come in, full bloom. That means that summer is on the way! What an eventful summer it will be. I can’t wait for all of the events and changes and adventures that are coming up. Weddings, road trips, festivals, reunions, moves, camping, and just exploring. Ahhhhh. Something great to look forward to.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Marit Cooper said...

Strange about politics isn't it. Once the powers that be get an idea into their heads they always find some way to get it through - if thye have a public vote about it and the voters say NO! the politicians just say "well you don't really know what's going on here so we'll just do what we think is right anyway."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter