My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Circadian Creation: Vibration 3.16.06


This is just a very quick inky sketch of what I have in mind for this idea. But on Wednesday we went to Himalayan Voices Experience at Sacred Mirrors (Alex Grey's gallery). Amazing stuff. Singing bowls and gongs and voices and wonderful scents swirling around....lavendar on the inhale. It was great. I have to admit, it's tough for me to stay still, especially lying on my back, for one hour straight, but it was a powerful and relaxing experience. The sounds permated our bodies as we lay there. There were points, specifically when the gong directly behind our heads was vibrating loud and deep, when I felt the tension in specific sections of my body dripping off of me with the vibrations. So here is vibrations for now. When I do the real deal, I'll post it.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Allison said...

can't wait. such a poetic entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter