My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Risk Saturday!

Besides the endless, relentless rain this past weekend was pretty darned great. Took us 11 hours to get to VT on Friday night! Whew! Saturday went to the open house at Goddard. I loved it! I was pulled in as soon as people started speaking about their experiences there and why they decided to go and what they were doing at Goddard. It was so great! Finding your voice and expressing yourself while balancing community and responsibility for self and global responsibility and free thinking and I'm simplifying it, but it was just excellent and I want to go there!

Saturday went down to Chatham, NY and here are some pictures from the night. Risk was in full effect. :) Thanks Marls (some of these are her pics)!


Erich and I doing...I'm not sure what...

Marly...quite in game mode.

A little prayer for the battle?


It sucks to go out first in Risk! You end up sitting around, drinking tequila and beer, and taking a million photos - of the neverending game.

For the record, I believe everyone quit the game by 6 am.... and there was no winner.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful pics.! too bad erich is spelled with an "h"... good try though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter