My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin

I came across this quote and thought that it was an important message to remember at this time in our lives with politics and presidents and the chipping away at our liberties that has been occurring. I'll leave it at that. I think it speaks for itself.

5 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger _Psycho said...

Thats make me wonder, what do you think of USA freedom vs Canada one ? As a canadian, I was just wondering.

I find Canada has a lots more liberty than in the usa, but still its not perfect of course. Maybe its a false impression.

Oh btw, I checked The Jacket, nice movie. (Especially Keira ;)

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger thisdreamergirl said...

k... sounds like you have an admirer.. ker

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same guy who died of the syphylis he contracted from the prostitutes he was addicted to?Makes you wonder what "liberties" he was taking and talking about. Good quote.
Kerilyn, I would guess there is probably not a shorage of admirers for a Ben Frank quoter.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that's why most people in the US deserve neither!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kyra said...

Yes, I would have to agree with that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter