My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Long winter

My job has been kicking my butt but I'm learning tons and improving my knowledge each day. Life has been so busy and I have to get back to this blog, but I came across this quote today and had to post it.

Hopefully more coming soon. Hopefully more in the way of photos, drawings, paintings, torn items, ripped papers, muddy thoughts....

The greatest success in life is to rise up from failure.

- Master Cheng Yen

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is in a parking garage that my friends used to live near in missoula. It was actually halloween and one of my buds was a bum. So it was staged. GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!! Love you bye. Send me photoshop! brody.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter