My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Finished first "commissioned" piece!!


Okay, so I finally sent it out. It's to go over a woman's bed. She "commissioned" me quite some time ago - bought a mirror from me at Art on the Avenue in VA. I found it quite stressful working on this. I guess it's much easier to work on something and then to sell it if someone likes it. This way, I felt so much pressure to please and to have it perfect. I am happy with the way it came out though. Think it's perfect for a bedroom too. I hope she likes it!

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Allison said...

oh it is beautiful! wow! she will love it i am sure.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Marit Cooper said...

Yes, she's bound to, it's lovely. I've said this before, but I love your use of beads, it's perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter