My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.whykyra.com/crouching/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Circadian Creation: Assimilation 4.4.06


This is not really how I wanted the assimilation to come out, but time constrains things. I will hopefully work on the other idea another day or days...because I think it's a cool idea.

Okay, so the blog thing is weird because I write these posts and then realize that I don't think people are even reading so it's sort of weird, even though I'm sort of just writing to myself, or maybe just to the internet (like The Paper Doll). Not important I guess. So I have that feeling of needing to control something at the moment....not sure why. It's this anxious feeling. Not comfortable..... but the sun is shining so the snow is gone and spring is back.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I just wrote a long comment and it didn't show up for some reason. I was thinking about re-writing it, but I think I will actually just write an email.

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the black angel near the crotch of the grey angel a little disturbing. Can you explain it's significance? I only ask because I am black and do not wish to have our race portrayed this way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter